Using emojis in our conversation is fun, as they can be used for any occasion. They are possibly the only way to express emotions while chatting. While there are uncountable emojis available to choose from for any occasion, you might want to create your own custom emoji to get exactly what you want. You can make your own emoji and have it be anything, such as an object, symbol, icon, facial expression, or something else, which means your imagination only limits you.
Make Your Own Emoji
If you are an emoji lover and often use emojis in your chats, and always wanted to make your own emoji, this is the post for you. Below, we have bucketed a list of best emoji maker apps that you can use to make your own emoji.
1- How to Make your Own Emoji Using Bitmoji?
Bitmoji is one of the best emoji maker apps available out there. The app is slightly integrated into Snapchat and offers a range of custom stickers. The app recently made its way to other third-party apps like Tinder, making it more popular among teens.
The app allows you to make your own emoji and customizable avatars that are much closer to your real-life appearance. Below is how you can make your own emoji using Bitmoji;
- Launch the Bitmoji app from your phone.
- Select and upload a picture to the app.
- It will present you with a range of stickers.
- Tweak your avatar to make it more fun selecting things like eyebrow, hairstyle, shape, and other details.
- After you have done tweaking your avatar, it will ask you to select the body type, as well as a variety of outfits.
- Select any of them and tap the tick option located at the top of your device screen to save your avatar.
You can share your avatars on social messaging apps, and you just need to open the app, select the sticker, and share it on messaging apps.
2- How to Make your Own Emoji Using Emojily?
Emojily is another best app to make your own emojis. The app allows you to create emoji from scratch, as well as a random technique to generate emoji instantly. The app is excellent for creating your own custom emojis. When you select the app’s New option, you will see various creation tools. Below is how you can make your own emoji using Emojily app;
- Launch the Emojily app from your phone and pick a template, such as a square face, taco head, etc.
- Select a pair of eyes from the list.
- Select a pair of eyebrows from the list.
- Go to the mouth option to select the one you want.
- If you want, add facial hair.
- Select hand gestures.
- Select an object of your choice.
- Pick a hat for your emoji.
- Each of its options is highly customizable, and you can drag them to emoji background, rotate them, as well as resize them.
- When you have done with your emoji, tap the download button to save it in your gallery.
- Close the app and go to your phone’s Setting menu.
- Go to the General Settings, then Keyboard, then Add New Keyboard.
- Add Emojily keyboard in your phone and start sending your custom emoji.
3- How to Make your Own Emoji Using Emoji Maker?
Emoji Maker is another popular app to create custom emojis. If you are running out of time and don’t want to make your own emoji, the app allows you to select popular custom emojis created by other users. Furthermore, the app also allows you to get a preview of your emoji while you are selecting various parts of your emoji. This feature helps users stop guessing what it will look like when they are done creating emoji. Below is how you can make your own emoji using Emoji Maker;
- Launch the Emoji Maker app from your phone.
- Tap the New Emoji option.
- Select a background of your emoji, such as a bear, dog, heart, vegetable, circle, or anything else. You can also pick animated backgrounds.
- Pick eyebrows, facial expression, hand gestures, hair facial, a mask, a mouth, etc. using the menu icons located at the bottom of the app screen.
- Tap on the checkbox located at the top-right corner of the app screen to save your emoji into the app gallery.
- Tap the emoji you have created and then share the option to share it on any messaging app.
How to Make your Own Emoji on a Computer?
The above-stated apps for making emojis are only for Android and iOS smartphones. There are also resources for the computer if you want to make your own emojis form a computer. The Labeley is an outstanding emoji maker resource that you can use for creating custom emojis. You can utilize the entire screen of your computer to make big emojis selecting a shape, background, facial gestures, eyebrows, text, accessories, and more.
When you are done making your own emoji, you can share it on social apps, such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, etc. and save it on your computer. Other best emoji maker apps that you can use on your desktop include Emoji Maker, piZap Emoji Maker, etc.
Making your own emoji is fun as you get what you want. If you are an emoji-lover and want to create custom emojis, you can use any of the above apps for this purpose. All of these apps are free and can be used on both iPhone and Android devices. Moreover, you can create custom emojis on your desktop using various emoji maker apps. For queries and suggestions regarding our best make your own emoji list, you can write us a comment below.
Q: Can I Create my own emoji on my Android phone?
Ans: Yes, using the Emoji Maker app, you can easily create your own emoji on your Android phone.