Do you have an Android device? Do you love playing games and using cool Android apps on it? Are you looking for a tool that lets you unlock your favorite games’ premium levels without going through in-app purchases? Well, you need to know about Lucky Patcher then.
There are thousands of Android apps that come with premium features, tools, coins, levels, etc., and acquire you to unlock by going through in-app purchases to enjoy all of the features and levels of your favorite games apps.
But what if I tell you that you can fix in-app purchases and can unlock all the premium levels of your favorite games and features of your favorite apps? Well, it is possible, and you just need the right tool to do this.
Lucky Patcher is one of the best utility, and you can download Lucky Patcher for Android to unlock all the premium features and game levels that are your favorite. Here I will discuss everything about this cool tool that you want to know, including how to download Lucky Patcher on Android.
So, what really Lucky Patcher is?
About Lucky Patcher
Lucky Patcher for Android is a useful tool for all Android geeks. When Lucky Patcher is installed on your device, you can root your device and do whatever you want with it. Lucky Patcher helps you to remove bloatware and preinstalled apps or games from your Android device and unlock its other hidden features, that, otherwise, you cannot access.
In other words, Lucky Patcher gives you full control over your Android device to modify and change the settings of your device or apps that are installed on it. Once it is on your device, Lucky Patcher will list all the apps installed on your device with all the information and sort them using a color code, which depends on the actions you carry out. Here is what you can do with these apps with Lucky Patcher;
- You can delete the app’s verification license.
- You can easily eliminate in-app purchases and Google ads from apps.
- You can change permissions and modification linked to apps.
- You can open and extract any APK file to create a backup.
- You can unblock the premium features of all the paid apps.
What Does Lucky Patcher Color Code Mean?
Well, once you have installed Lucky Patcher on Android and listed all the APK apps, you will see a color code against each of the app. Here are the details of what each color means;
- GREEN: You can register the app.
- YELLOW: The app has particular patches.
- BLUE: App contains ads.
- RED: You cannot register or patch the app.
- PURPLE: App can be accessed from the startup menu.
- ORANGE: Don’t modify the app, or else your device might behave sluggishly.
How to Download and Install Lucky Patcher for Android?
Since it is not an official Android app, you cannot download it from Google Play Store. But it doesn’t mean you cannot download Lucky Patcher for Android. All you have to do is look at other resources that let you download Lucky Patcher for Android.
You can download and install Lucky Patcher for Android from MALAVIDA or from MEDIA FIRE. Here is how you can download Lucky Patcher for Android.
- Launch the web browser from your device and paste the link http://www.mediafire.com/file/p7359gph42ftkp6/Lucky-Patcher-Installer-8.9.0.apk/file in the web browser’s address bar.
- Now click on the GREEN color Download button to start downloading Lucky Patcher for Android.
- The file size is about 8 MB, so wait until the download complete.
- Now, once you have downloaded the Lucky Patcher APK file, make sure to turn on the UNKNOWN SOURCES from your Android settings. This is required to install the Lucky Patcher APK. To do this, go to your Android settings>Advanced Settings>Security. Now turn on the toggle switch next to UNKNOWN SOURCES.
- Now open the Lucky Patcher APK file that you have downloaded earlier and hit the install button.
- It will ask you for permission. Click all the permissions to allow.
- Then press YES.
- You will get a pop-up, turn on the toggle switch located beside ALLOW FROM THIS SOURCE.
- Hit install, and the process will begin.
- Click on when the pop-up appears.
- Click on the INSTALL ANYWAY option.
How to Remove App Verification License Through Lucky Patcher APK?
Once you have installed the Lucky Patcher for Android, you can begin your operations. To remove the verification license of an app here is what to do;
- Long press the app you want to remove the verification license.
- Tap on the Auto Mode and wait for the patching process to begin.
- If it doesn’t start, select Reverse or Extreme Auto Mode.
- Restart your phone before opening the app.
How to Remove Advertisement from Apps Using Lucky Patcher for Android?
- Long press the app you want to remove ads.
- Tap on the Remove Google Ads option.
- Restart your device before opening the app.
That is all about Lucky Patcher download for Android. I have discussed everything comprehensively. It is a great tool to remove in-app purchases, ads, and modify or remove preinstalled apps. Using Lucky Patcher Android, you can also modify the phone settings that you cannot access otherwise. For assistance, do not hesitate to leave us a comment below.
Q: Can I Download Lucky Patcher for Android?
Ans: Although Lucky Patcher is not an official Android app and you cannot find it in Google Play Store, but you can download Lucky Patcher for Android from other resources, such as MALAVIDA or MEDIAFIRE.
Q: Can I remove ads from apps?
Ans: Yes, you can remove ads from apps using Lucky Patcher for Android on your Android device. You can also change app settings and delete its verification license.