Android is the most trendy and most used operating system in the world and rightly so. Regardless of the fact that Android devices are cheap, another reason for its popularity is its free operating system.
There are Android developers who throw us to a whole new world with their fascinating and brilliant concepts and by developing amazing apps and games. The android operating system lets you do almost anything that you can imagine or wish for. To put it another way, to make this more unique and exciting, why not use these amazing apps and games on your PC?
In my humble opinion, it will be fascinating to run Android apps like Asphalt 8 or any other app on your PC. Now you might be curious how you can do that? Well, to do that, the only thing that you have to know is BlueStacks.
BlueStacks is one of the trendy and amazing Android emulators that lets you use Android apps and games on your PC or even Mac. While it is installed on your PC, you can run almost anything that Android allows you to run on your phone.
Now, if you are considering to use BlueStacks on your PC to run Android apps, you should also know that another thing that you will need is a file manager. There is no file manager that can beat the ES file manager.
Now, you might also be wondering how you can install ES File Manager for PC? Well, that is why I’m here today. Below is a complete guide on how to download ES File Manager for PC and how to install it. So, let’s start without any further delay!
How to Download ES File Manager for PC?
Before you begin downloading and installing ES File Manager for PC, you should know that you will need to download the BlueStacks player first. To download BlueStacks player, you can google it or use the link that I have given below;
Just launch a web browser from your Windows PC and paste this link in the URL bar. Then from the webpage, select the Window to download BlueStacks player for Windows.
So, now how to install ES File Manager for PC?
Installing ES File Manager for PC
You can easily install ES File Manager for PC in just a few simple steps. There are two ways that you can use to install ES File Manager for PC. Below I have listed a step-by-step guide for both of the methods that you can follow. So let’s start with the first one;
Method 1: Downloading and Installing ES File Manager for PC
- First of all, launch a web browser from your PC and make sure that it is connected to a reliable and robust internet connection.
- Now, you have to download and install BlueStacks on your PC. You can do that by searching it on Google or use the link that I have mentioned above.
- Once you are finished downloading and installing the BlueStacks on your respective PC, it’s time to download ES File Manager for PC.
- Now, download the ES File Manager APK file from Google using BlueStacks.
- To do that, launch the BlueStacks from your PC and then launch the Google Play Store.
- In the Google Play Store, search for ES File Manager APK file and then download it.
- Once it is downloaded, keep the ES File Manager APK file on your PC.
- Now, click the ES File Manager from your PC.
- Select BlueStacks to launch it.
- It will start the installation process, and when the installation process completes, you will get a notification that the process is completed.
- Click on that notification to launch the ES File Manager.
- Now, you can use your mouse to use ES File Manager for PC.
Method 2: Downloading and Installing ES File Manager for PC
Here are the steps that you have to follow to install ES File Manager for PC.
- First of all, launch the BlueStacks Player from your Windows PC.
- If you are not logged in to your Gmail account, make sure to log in to it first before proceeding further.
- To do that, go to the Settings menu.
- Click on Accounts and Login option.
- Now, select Gmail and enter your login credentials to log in to it.
- Once you are signed in to your Gmail account, go back and access the BlueStacks home screen.
- In the search area of Google Play Store from your PC, type ES File Manager and press Enter key.
- Once it loads the search results, select the ES File Manager, and click on the Download button.
- Once ES File Manager downloads complete, it will install automatically.
- Done, and now you can enjoy ES File Manager on your PC.
So, that is all about ES File Manager for PC. You can use almost all the Android games and apps on your Windows PC or even Mac. All you have to do is download and install BlueStacks on your PC. Using the above guide, I sincerely believe that now you will be able to install ES File Manager for PC by yourself. However, if you have any further queries, you can write a comment below using the comment section.
Q: Can I download and install Asphalt 8 on my PC?
Ans: Yes, you can download and install to enjoy Asphalt 8 on your PC. To do that, install BlueStacks on your PC and then download Asphalt 8 form the Google Play Store to enjoy it.
Q: Can I use Android apps on Mac?
Ans: Yes, Similar to Windows PC, you can also download Android apps and games on your Mac system using BlueStacks.