The first-ever form of online communication was email, and even today, the service is used by every single person who owns a computer or smartphone. Considering its usefulness, now there are thousands of apps available out there.
Some people only use a single email account, such as Gmail, Yahoo, or Outlook, while others have multiple email account from various providers. If you are one of those who also use multiple email accounts and looking for a tool where you can aggregate all these accounts using a single point, you are at the right place.
Below are some best email apps for Android that you can use to manage your multiple email accounts;
4 Best Email App for Android
1- Blue Mail – Best Email App for Android
One of the best email app for Android is Blue Mail. The service support multiple email providers, including Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook, as well as other virtual platforms, such as IMAP and POP3.
The unique inclusion and why we have listed this app at the top of our best email apps for Android is that it allows you to set multiple notification options for each of your email accounts. It not only ends here, as the app also comes with other fascinating stuff, such as a configurable menu, Android Wear stuff, and light and dark themes.
Furthermore, the app also offers smart features that you can use if you want. The amazing thing about the app is that you can have the app for free and access all of its features without paying money. Though there was a potential privacy issue lately with the app, now it is solved.
- Access all of your email accounts in one place.
- Support all major email providers, including Office 365, Gmail, Yahoo, and Outlook.
- Access your calendar events using its integrated calendar.
- View and create your events.
- Multiple notification options for all of your email accounts.
2- Gmail – Best Email App for Android
You might be wondering seeing Gmail in our best email apps for the Android list as the majority of us know everything about it. There are various advantages of why you should keep using Google’s free email provider.
The app sorts out all of your emails in the best possible way, which you will unable to do with any other Android app. The app is also unbeatable when it comes to marking your important emails, moving them into individual folders, and applying labels to them.
In addition to its custom labels, it allows you to apply custom labels to emails that are related to updates, promotions, social, or forums automatically. Moreover, you can use the Gmail account for entirely free, and it also allows you up to 15 GB of storage. However, to get more storage space and security controls, you need to shell out some bucks.
- Mark important emails.
- It sorts your emails in the best possible way.
- Your social, promotional, forums, and updates emails will be automatically categorized.
- It comes with up to 15 GB of storage.
- It automatically blocks spam mails before reaching them to your inbox.
3- Aquamail – Best Email App for Android
Another best email app for Android that you can have on your phone is Aquamail. The service supports multiple email providers, such as Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, and offers a straightforward setup. Moreover, the app is also compatible with accounts hosted by Exchange online, Office 365, Google Apps, as well as calendar and contacts syncing for Exchange and Office 365.
Another amazing thing that we liked the most about Aquamail is that it also integrates with a range of Android apps, including Apex Launcher, Light Flow, and Tasker. Its additional features include incredible theme customization, widgets, and a lightweight text editor.
Though you can use the app for free, and if you want to access its premium features, you will need to go through its in-app purchases.
- Compatible with various major email providers, including FastMail, Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc.
- It utilizes a more secure method for logging in to Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail.
- Allows backup and restore through cloud storage services, including Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- It integrates with the most popular third-party tools.
- A lightweight but powerful text editor.
- Premium features include widgets and message counter.
4- Cleanfox – Best Email App for Android
Though it is not an email hosting client but a handy tool for people who use email, the tool comes handy when you want to get rid of a large number of services that you have accidentally subscribed to. You need to link Cleanfox with your email account, and it will start finding the subscriptions that you have.
After the scanning process is done, it will then allow you to mark the subscriptions you want to unsubscribe. Not only that, but you can also use it to delete those old emails you got from these subscriptions to clean your inbox. The app is entirely free, and anyone can use it comfortably. Though you can use another popular Android app known as Unroll me, it is going through some issues, and that is why we haven’t included it in our best email app for Android list.
- The app is entirely free.
- You can use it for any email service.
- Unsubscribe yourself and get rid of annoying emails from subscriptions you have accidentally subscribed to.
- Clean your inbox by deleting old emails from unwanted subscriptions.
So these are some best email app for Android that you can use to manage your multiple accounts from one place. All fo these are free, so there is nothing to loose in trying them out.
Q: What app should I use if I only have a Gmail account?
Ans: The best app you can use to manage your Gmail account is Gmail.
Q: What app is best for managing multiple email accounts?
Ans: Our top picks of best email apps for Android include Blue Mail and Aquamail.