Android operating system dominates the world because of fo its incredible features and straightforward usability. The majority of people love to have an Android smartphone because of their amazing features and low price, making it the most popular operating system in the world.
We save our images, contacts, videos, documents, and other important data on our Android phones, but what if we all our data? This is the worse situation, which might come true. To protect your data, it is important to make a backup of your data and save it on any other platform as well. Keeping a backup of all of your data should be your priority.
But the question is how to do this? Well, you can backup all of your essential data to your PC with the Android phone manager tool. The tool allows you to create a backup of your data and save it to your desktop. Below, we have enlisted the best Android phone manager for PC that will help you with transferring your files to PC to keep your data secure in case you lost it from your Android phone. So, let’s start!
3 Best Android Phone Manager for PC
1- Mobikin Assistant for Android
Mobikin Assistant for Android is among the best Android phone managers for PC and tops our list of best Android phone manager for PC list. As time passes, the data you have saved on your Android keeps increasing, and keeping it protected; you need an efficient file manager. This Android phone manager for PC is an all-in-one that you can use on your desktop.
The tool allows you to the manager and transfers your files to your PC easily and instantly. You can transfer your data from your Android phone, tablet, Mac, or vice versa with just a few clicks. Moreover, if you want to backup up your entire Android phone, this app will also let you do this with just a click.
- It supports all types of file formats, including contacts, text messages, call logs, videos, music, apps, and more.
- It doesn’t require any additional tool to connect your Android phone or tablet to your Pc. You just need a USB cable.
- Transfer your files in two ways; use Super Toolkit to transfer similar types of files with just one click or view the details of files and transfer particular files.
- Import files using its Import Add button easily.
- Create a backup of your entire Android device with just one click.
- Support a vast range of Android devices.
MobiSynapse is another best Android phone manager for PC, which you can use for free. The tool allows you to transfer media files and apps from your Android device to your PC or vice versa. The tool doesn’t require additional programs to connect your Android device to your PC. You can connect it using wifi or a USB cable.
Furthermore, you can also import and export your important data to Microsoft Outlook, which allows you to integrate with calendars, notes, tasks, gadgets, etc. The tool also offers editing tools that allow you to edit your photos, videos, messages, apps, songs, contact, and much more. To protect your data by creating the backup of it, you can use this tool and backup your entire Android device to your PC.
- It allows you to sync Outlook calendars, tasks, notes, contacts, and more between MS Outlook and your Android devices.
- Transfer files, folders, apps, music, videos, and more between your Android device and your PC.
- It doesn’t require any additional utility to connect your Android device to PC. You can connect it through wifi or USB cable.
- Create a backup of your entire Android device.
3- My Phone Explorer
Yet another best Android phone manager for PC is My Phone Explorer. It is free and allows you to explore your Android device by connecting it to your PC through a USB cable or Bluetooth. It will allow you to manage your phone’s files, folders, and apps in an efficient way.
The phone is continual gets updated with new features, and the latest version of the tool also allows you to connect your Android device to your PC through wifi. It will assist you in transferring files stored in your Android device to your PC. If you want to backup of your entire Android device, it will allow you to do that with just one click. Furthermore, it also has the ability to sync between Gmail, Outlook, and Windows contacts.
- It allows you to view the latest call logs.
- You can search, export, add, and import contacts from your PC to your Android device or vice versa.
- Scan all the data stored in your Android device and SD card.
- Transfer individual files from your Android device to your Pc or vice versa.
- Create a backup of your entire Android phone to your PC.
- It supports almost all the latest Android devices.
- It is free.
Your data is the essential thing that you have on your device. It includes images, videos, contacts, and more that help you to perform your daily tasks. But what if you lost all of your important data? Well, creating a backup of your data should be your top priority and don’t depends on your Android device only. Above are the best Android phone manager for PC that will help you to create a backup of your relevant data or your entire Android phone to your PC to make it secure.
If you know any other best Android phone manager for PC, let us know in the comment section below.
- How To Install Realtek HD Audio Manager Windows 10
- Top 8 Best Voice Chat Apps
- Top 5 Best Video Sharing Sites
Q: Can I create a backup of my Android apps to my PC?
Ans: Yes, you can create a backup of your Android phone apps to your PC. To do this, you should use a phone manager for PC tools, such as MobiSynapse, ExploreMyPhone, etc.